♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lucky Me!!!

Gawsh...its been long since i updated my blog...
Well..the 2 weeks went kinda good...
On the 15th of July, we had the Hari Muza-sumthing...our parents went to pick up our reults... Mum took me there..and made me choke myself...she seriously did, i mean ryte..she was like buttoning my collar and pulling up my tie...It went bad coz my friends were LOL-ing at me like siao -__-
I was like GRRRRRR!!! RAWRRRR!!!
But teacher didn't say anything bad abt me..oh yea~
After that, mum took me home..LOL!!! SO AWESOME!! <3
Then i changed then went out ot pick my brother up from school..Jeeshh, i missed the place =D

Then everything was okay, but 1 friend...he was a gud fren until he lied to me...he just didn't trust me..n he lied so badly..can't believe it..but i was totally neutral..so yea..

So koko is almost over..gonna miss it, especially Seni Budaya, i get to be myself.. and release my stress there =D Thanks for the memories <3

OH YA!!! Yesterday was lucky!!!
In Science Class, we had it in 2C, around 6:25pm like that hor..the Science teacher, Pn.Rozimah check my nails...n i gave her the left hand nails de...shorter de...then she say its ok coz i got letter... My right hand nails slightly longer..ter-scratch Ah Han..sorry orh..Come back, i trip at my room table then fell down on my hand -.- my nails bend liao so its very weak...i terpaksa paint the polish to keep it strong until it breaks.. =(((

Kay, gtg.. Byee~ Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~