♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rules... =.=

Wow.
Guess what?
Today was a great day.
Read my sarcasm.
The rules in school are tightened.
Just great -.-

Heyyy! Today was such an awesome day =.=
Instead of going for PJ, we had a spot check, a body check and nail + hair check. Pfffffttttt!
Yea, i very beh song. So, the thing was my nails were kinda long and i haven't given a letter yet. So was Cai Yan's. So we 2, together lor xD The good thing is that everyone was safe, i think, in the nail aspect. Teacher checked everyone's nails but she forgotten to check mine :D Yipeeee!!!

Then right, when the pengawas-es check our bags, it was okay la... my stuff are safe :)

But for the body check, O.M.G!!!!!!
Come on la, check and touch at the correct place can ma? =.=
The pengawas sorta touched my *coughs*. Please lar, if i want to hide something, i won't hide it in my bra. When that pengawas did that to me, i was like:"WTF are you trying to do?!" I guess some people are perveted. Hmppph!!! >:(

For the Hair check, it was like.. Epic.
My hair was okay. Then Mami was like, nice to us but she asked us to buy a pin from her and pin our hair. One pin RM1. I don't mind the RM1, but the fact is that my hair was okay. What's the problem lar weih -.-
Then no choice, so i said:"Nvm nvm, i do charity" :)
Me, Melissa and Cai Yan kena together =.=

So... CNY is around the corner!!! :D
i'm excited. Its gonna be a fun week in Penang <3
So, i bought my clothes d. Gonna do the last shopping spree on Saturday! :D

In case i don't blog, i wanna wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! :DDD
Byeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~