♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Go ahead and Hate on me, Hater.

This is for all you Haters out there.

Yes when i say haters, i mean you three. You can go ahead and kiss my arse.
I seriously thought that we were actually friends. Guess i was wrong.

Can't you just be happy for me that i did well?
Are you guys that arrogant?
That stuck-up and spoilt?
That selfish and narcissistic?
What the hell is your problem anyway?

You, yea, especially YOU, you don't have to snap at me or throw nasty and sarcastic, mocking, sneering comments at me. Its not the first or second or third or even fourth time this happened. I can't take how you are treating me and i am not backing down just because you try to push me around.
Know what? I NEVER WILL BACK DOWN.
Are you filled with rage and jealousy that you have to get mad and nasty at me when i do something right and good for myself?
In case you think that i'm pissed at you, think again.

I wanna thank you for opening my eyes to see what awful "friends" i have, like you three.
Just, thanks. I'm over it. I'm over what b*tches you guys are.
As I said,b*tches will be b*tches. Once a b*tch, always a b*tch. There's no changing that.
The whole event throughout the year just proved it.

I'm not giving a shit to what you're going to say about me, i know in my heart that i'm doing the best for me and for my future.
You can just sit there and tweet and facebook and gossip about how unfair it all is for you, know that no matter how much you try. You won't knock me down.

~~~
Wow, i feel so much better after expressing how i feel.
So yea, and i'm NOT going to let it bother me anymore.
You haters can KISS MY ARSE.
Night babes ;D
Hell to the yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~