♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just another post

Firstly, I wanna apologize for blogging halfway and running off... >.<
My last night was awesome... thxthx... 
Soo... I've erm... put the chatbox... and other stuff... soo... yea....
I'll blog when i have sumthing to blog abt lar....

My last year at SMK BRP was nice.. i made many awesome frens.... thx ya guys....
Got perasan types, got joker types, got sick types... all sorts... 
I luv the memories...
I also regret some of them...To think i fell for 1 guy... the feeling that lasted a year.... 
Waste of time... 

So... i'll blog soon? Go see my 1st blog if u can find it... wakakkaa~~~

Toodles~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~