♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, March 1, 2010

1/3

1/3=1st of March...

This is a very special day (yesterday)
I kena dimerit! >.<
Y?Y?Y?!
Coz of that a**hole Banana!
Its not all my fault!
Lemme review:

I went to moral class... learn abt "Hemah Tinggi"... The person teaching us hor... no hemah tinggi oso... She said:"I hope u all fail Moral!" A few classes ago...
Then hor.. around 5:50pm, that teacher wanna go out check the cleanliness of the other classes... Then she call me jaga... n i was soft on the students... 
1) They are all my friends except for the a**hole...
2) I don't wanna scream at them like a siao lang...
3) I wanna think abt things...

Then after the teacher go out, the a**hole came and say she n Melissa wanna go to her class tell the ppl to clean up...
I dunnoe wan let o not... but i just let... coz rite... if the class is dirty, all the ketua-ketua of anything in that class will kena denda... i pity them mar... i really pity them... the ketua of 2E is my fren... so i just let.... then eveyrthing went smoothly until the a**hole and Melissa came back... with teacher! N teacher said she caught them ronda the whole school... and teacher ask who give her permission to go out... N Sobana said me ya know.... n she laugh summore... wad a BITCH!!! N me, Melissa and that A**HOLE kena dimerit, but when wanna go back to our class coz the perhimpunan cancel, teacher said i dimerit the most... she said coz i "menyalahgunakan kuasa" wad a lie! Teacher, no one died ok?! i'm sick of it, u won't listen to me, i let her out coz of a good reason.. n for a good cause, i hate her, yes i do... but i can't take it if her class gonna get in trouble!

I was so fed-up with that BITCH! If anyone is reading this hor... if u hate me, print it out give the teacher lar... if u wanna -- her.... ur problem... if the A**HOLE is reading this post... 

A friendly note to the A**HOLE:
gud for u man... U can just shut ur F'INg mouth at ur pk there... and just remain in ur lesbian world! N stop it! STOP asking abt what relationship i have with Winson and Keng Sin! Both are just my frens... I'll never like them more than a fren... (no offense u guys)..I'm not a homo or bio like u and I don't fall in luv with the practical teacher and carve sumthing on my hand, n i dun need 6 abbs like u! U can stop trying to brownnose the teacher to get anyone in trouble... whats ur next plan?! ha?! 
I tell u har.... i ard tahan u too long... if i lose it, i promise u i'll hand u over to the police, 5 different stated, im not kiddin, i have the connection..Then newspaper front page will cum out:"14 year-old Lesbian arrested for all sorts of Crime!"
~end of note~

Ya get it? She's damn curious abt everything! Hate it! if she reads this hor.. i bet she'll scream her witch voice to school n try to get me back...

K lar... gtg... school... byes.. n i'll stay outta trouble... still.. menyalahguna kuasa my ass la!!!!!!
P/S: this post is the same in my 2 blogs... just the colour different... n sorry for the bad language... n thx to all my buddeis for the support yesterday...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~