♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rawrrrrrrrrrr~

The good news: I found out that the malay guy who wanted to beat up Bor Yuan last year is a nice guy. He explained how to opened and unlock the Kooperasi door to me. His friends were asking him to leave me to suffer but he helped me. Not my fault, there's 10 keys in a ring..only 1 lock..I was like 0.0"
Izzat and the guy from 2A helped me after that..thanks guys! =)


The bad news: I'm gettin pissed with a particular somebody, quit being fake to me lar...I know i don't really fit in.. I just am different... Don't act like you're an angel..You aren't an angel...I know i'm a bad person but at least i don't pretend to be good.. sometimes i play "cute", thats temporary.. seriously...Stop treating me like a piece of sh*t...and just back off...please and tq...


I'm tempermental...blame the genes ;) 
So, this weekend is gonna rock! I think... Saturday, 5:30pm to 7pm can go party at a friend's house, her birthday~ pity can't stay until 10pm...lols!Then rush home, quick shower, blowdry and outfit change to sumthing nicer then Mum's birthday dinner with friends at Tony Roma's..Yummy~!!! Then Sunday, Go Curve, MOVIE~!! Monday Hari Guru...
Then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>E>>>X>>>A>>>M>>> T.T *sad*


K larm gtg...you guys enjoy ur week~ =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~