♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mid-Term exam -2010-

THE Mid-Term Exam is coming...
I'm kinda hyped up...
Lols!
Just kiddin!
But i can't wait for the holidays~!!

I wanna throw a double birthday party with David..
21st June..
same day..
cool rite? xD
Mel's our party planner...
But i'm not really sure whether the party can happen..coz:
1) Its at my hse and my mum say the ppl limit is 12-15..
At first its gam gam,then slowly go higher than 20.. =.O
I seriously wanna do big party but maybe not this year 
coz of the darn limit thing..then later sum ppl who are not 
invited come..then i cham.coz i won't want them there and
they are there.....Sorry, I'll try to work something
out before i give up...
Its hard larr.............


#I love your sparkling brown eyes<3 wish i could talk to you... but ur that type of guy..the type that will "protect your dignity"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~