♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Year 2013 Resolutions

Alright, so the title says it all. I know this post should have been up weeks ago.

I have many resolutions for this year but I'm going to try to list out whatever I remember :)

1)   enjoy senior year to the fullest.
2)   do my best for every exam yet have fun.
3)   live with minimum amount of stress.
4)   score amazingly for SPM.
5)   learn how to drive and get my P license before SPM.
6)   get ab lines*
7)   get new converse-s since it's 2013.
8)   Be nice to my brother (breakable promise)
9)   Improve on my music.
10) Be innocent. LOL i'm kidding on this one. You can't stop the sexy imagination.

So yeah:) Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~