♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My amazing 2012

Heyy:) 2012 is coming to an end, time flies too fast, so this post is a summary about my amazing 2012.
So many amazing things happened in 2012, it was an amazing year.
I'm glad to say the days I'm down outnumber the days I'm high, wait, not in that way. LOL

Everyday of 2012 was truly something special :) and I thank God for that.
Yeah yeah, say whatever you want"Fuyohh, Ace changed!"
Don't forget what goes down in school babes;) but yeah, I thank God for everything.

So the year 2012, I don't know how to put it into words. I can't type out all my achievements or what I did the entire year, the list will never end, trust me. It was a very, very, very eventful year.

~*~
Myself~
Let's just say I learnt ALOT of about myself this year. My strengths, my flaws, what i'd like for my future, what i want to do, like how i'd want to travel the world someday:), not to mention the way I see things, turn ons as well as turn offs, the type of guys I like and their personalities and not to mention knowledge and wisdom:))
My music has been improving. Drums the usual:) Piano learning alot everyday and guitar._. I practice nearly every day but yeah, improving each day i hope? LOLL. Don't laugh.
And yes i still love One Direction. It's not that i'd get to meet em but yeah, just to "cuci mata". I'm glad to say i'm not the kind of fan who would cry hysterically or be depressed if Zayn gets married kay. That's just not right. I'm not thaaaat obsessed. LOL. I'm just dedicated.

Love? Since people keep asking me if I have anyone in my heart, I'm going to just clarify it now.
Let's just put it this way. I have issues and i need them to go away. Full stop.
But theoretically no, I'm not dating anyone now. I know I tell people I'm heartless. It's true and you know what they say ->those who are heartless once cared too much.

~*~
Family~
Yes I have an amazing family and I'm grateful for them. I love them so much even though we disagree sometimes but that's part of being a family. The commercial families on tv are all bullshit. We're in reality so yeah:)
The holidays we took this year. AMAZING. Filled with memories. Every photograph taken holds a different meaning and memory:)))
My parents, ever so supportive, loving and wonderful are always there for me. Mum's the strict-er parent and dad's the more laid back one but when it comes to school work and academics, they don't pressure us to study. I guess they trust us. OhhThankGodWeyh! And yes I never attend Saturday school like everrrrr. Booyaaaa ;) I have cool parents:3
There's my extended family in Penang, I love my grandpa a lot, he spoils Ryan and I though:P not just him, E e and Koo does too:3 They are the 3 I think about when I think of Penang:))
Of course, there's Aunty Sheryl, Chim Po Gillian, Ghee and Sharon, Aunty Juliet and a few more:) they are amazing in their own way too:)
Last but not least, my little brother. He's so annoying but I love him so much even though it doesn't show. We quarrel ALOT but I"m glad the times we ROFL are more than the times we quarrel. He's funny when he doesn't mean to be. He's super supportive and loving even though he doesn't show the soft side. He tries to troll me too but we both know I'm better at trolling ;) HAHAHAA perasan xD
We look different but people say the only thing we have in common physically are our eyes. Same shape and size. But I have dark brown eyes and his are jet-black:3
All I can say is that, I love him very much:)

~*~
School~
My studies have been going pretty cool:) I passed everything for the final exam so I'm super happy. Even though you guys might think I aim low, but form 4 is the time you learn how to pass everything. Learn to score in form 5. So just take it easy bruh.
I'm going to do my best to score a nice set in SPM so yeahh:)
You can call me a nerd but I want to be successful in the future:) I can't stand the competitive kind of people though..whether your from school or from outside, you have to take a break. stop being so competitive and just live life. Enjoy it:)



I'm just so grateful to all my friends, especially the ones who took my crap and are always there for me, the ones who always listen and advice me as well as back me up, them who always listen to me crapping and laughing about random things, the ones who play paperball toss with me, those who sing with me, debate with me, the exact same ones who put up 24/7 with my perasan behavior, those who are in the countless private jokes and memories, the same ones who always support me, the exact same ones who accept me for who I am, the ones I love and who love me and yes, the ones who know about him, you know I know:)
I want you guys to know that I love you guys so much. I love all the camwhore pictures we took every time and I thank you guys for always getting ready when you see me with a camera ;)



And don't forget the teachers. I'm so glad to say I get along with most of them even though I laugh and laugh ALOT during lessons. It's not my fault I have an epic way of looking at most things:P
~like the time we came across the word "Mesra" In the "Papa" novel, we all know how that went.
~Ooh, and the transvestite drawing in the Bm reference book.
~My oral presentations which were ridiculous and the crazy Bm Lisan with the baby we made.
~There's the Jackson pollock second generation too, yes the one where I said blue was the color of my mind:P
~and about FERBruary with Puan Sadhna:3

I hope you guys will continue being in my life, seriously:)



There are the teachers who have always been my friend and "kaki Lang" , there are those who are like second parents, those who are extremely patient with me when it comes to academics, the cool ones who camwhore with me AND there are those who I can talk to about modern music and tv shows;) and of course those who are mentally challenged, Ahahhaa I'm so mean. Yeah whatever.
Either way, I'm thankful to all of you who have made it such an amazing year. Of course there were traumatizing times, like the time a teacher asked me to get lost, the time I got yelled at at the corridor for using the wrong formula, the time I got glared at numerous times by the same teacher. But to be honest? I'm not ashamed to have gone through the rough patches with the teacher. It's sad lah but what to do?
This is called life and I'm thankful that I get to go through the highs and lows. Its not fun if its just a flat path.
Life, is like a roller coaster so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride :)

I just want to say it has been a very eventful school year with you guys. And next year, aka in a day's time, we'll be the seniors of Rahman Putra Heights 2013 and we'll be the best batch. I mean it:) and btw, get ready for another year of camwhoring with yours truly.

~*~
RLC~
So, this year has been cool:)
I made friends, started being on duty for guitar even though I need to improve, learnt ALOT from people there and so on. After reading the post dedicated to my school friends, it's so true that the way I behave is different from how I do at school but seriously, give me time ;) and ehhh dudes, when i can drive >:333 we'll have fun but i need a legal adult to sit beside me, that way if the police pull us over, we can quickly swap places. LOL, and my baby says hi from the porch :3
@The legal adult, *coughcough* please consider my offer, if we seriously put that amazing plan into action, i'd hug you, buy you movie ticket or something. LOL. and you cool that way for putting up with me.

The people i met there, especially the ones that i like, i hope they will be in my life for the long run :)

~*~
Yeap, so its New Year's eve already, 2012 is coming to an end. Thank God that it has been an amazing year. I loved everything. And i know that 2013 will be a better year, the best is yet to come ;)
I've met interesting people and i hope the ones i like will stay in my life, and the ones that aren't that good, the exit door is that way, so out you go:) 

Here's to a joyous, prosperous, amazing, successful, perfect, fantastic -add in every good word from the Oxford dictionary- 2013 :)

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~