♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February 2013!

Ya know the song Milkshake? By Kelis :3
This is remixed and edited :3

Her milkshake brought all the girls to the yard
She's like, it's better than theirs
Damn right, it's better than theirs
She could teach ya but she'd have to charge
She knows ya want it, that thing that makes her,
all the GIRLs go crazy for, They lose their minds, 
the way she winds, Oh yes its time.

This lyrics twisted version of the song holds another story, one that took place in Sabah or Sarawak. Ain't that right?:3 HAHAHAA OMGG JOKES:P

~*~*~
*this post has been edited, censored and cut from the original post*

Okay anyways, that's how i start my Hello February 2013 blog post.
So its already the beginning of February. I just filled out the SPM application today. It was like a WOW moment. Like Omg i'm taking SPM in 10 months. 
January flew by. It was like really fast. Every day was filled with laughter, jokes, private jokes, camwhoring, more jokes, louder laughter and epicness:) 
Then there were the epic days where we just looked at each other and laughed like morons. As you know, we have complex minds:3 
Well there were them shitty days but hey, it was a bad day, not a bad life.
And best part is that i have amazing friends:) So it lightened up the load.
Oh, i like most of my juniors. Well there are quite a few i don't really like. For example, the junior in form 4 who keeps glaring and staring at me, that rude kid who did his stupid typical chinese gangster thing on me, I could have just whacked him right there but i didn't. 
I'm practicing Self control:) Someone wise told me to just ignore. He's like a few years older than me but whenever he's guiding me in any way, its like he's an uncle. Yes, he is extremely patient and responsible. You know I know :3
I still wonder how he is so patient :O Thank you Uncle, you're cool that way ya know:)

OH, and there's that junior who wonders if I'm dating one of my besties. NO LAH DOI. He's like a brother to me. I know the form 5 guys so well since we went through high school together till I know about most of their terrible habits and got turned off a long long time ago. 

So yeah, i hope February will be a cool month:) And oh, its CNY soon:) Yes, Penang it is. May the odds be ever in my favor.

And last but not least, a huge shoutout to Cai Yan for whipping all the golfer's asses at her tournament;)
Congratulations babe!:D So you guys better move, champ in the house yo ;)
But somehow, Foong and Radin got fooled and thought she went for street fight tournament. HAHAHA:P Memories ;)

Aite, nights :) xx
 Innocence, purity and being naive :3 HAHHAAA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~