♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, December 2, 2013

Smiling for the last few months:)


Remember how i said i wouldn't abandon my blog for too long? That isn't working well as it has been a couple of months since my last update. So due to the love i have for my blog, here's a quick update.

I don't know where to start since so many amazing things happened. 

There's Winson and Joey's promposal and yes, 100 helium balloons and a bouquet of roses were involved;) yes, obviously she said yes so yayyy! 



Then there was the sleepover Yenn, Winnis and I had a day before our school's fundraiser carnival where we had tons of fun:) yes my parents were away;)






And we also had quite a few birthday celebrations:) there's Kavitha's Sweet 16:) no pictures to show though:/ as well as Cai Yan's surprise birthday party. 



Also, we've been hanging out, alot. After classes there's Yenn, Foong and I:) we'd just sit there and talk. For movies there's Winnis, Yenn and I. Lunch there's Jian Chuan, Yenn, Foong and I:) and no i can't find a camwhore pic with chuan since he's busy driving. Lol. woahh. We've all gotten closer lately. I miss hanging with Xuan, Cyan and Pei though. But timing isn't ngam these days so after spm we shall have a sleepover:3 and oh, a few backs back, i brought Yenn and Winnis to a church event. And now they know about the handsign people i've been telling them about. 




Finally, its the last of our school days. It actually just ended. SPM just ended :)
I'm not going to stress myself out because it's not like God will grant me extra As. It'll just make things worse. So yeah. All the best to batch 96;) it's funny reflecting on our past and we've turned from such sweet, goody two shoes, obedient and innocent students to rulebreaking troublemakers. Okay i'm joking:P it doesn't look that bad as it sounds. But you're only young once. I really want to look back when i'm older and agree that i lived a rollercoaster of a life. Filled with fun, excitement and danger;) hahaha! So yeah. 

You guys know the story behind this pic;)



So yeahh, all the best to Batch 96 for SPM and the results!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~