♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, December 2, 2013

The End of SPM

SPM ended last week.
Yes i know, i couldn't believe it as well. Magical huh. 5 years of secondary school passed so fast. It has been an amazing month of sitting for the final major exam in our secondary school life. 
NO MORE PUBLIC EXAMINATION!

It went pretty okay:) thank God.
Moral was a huge disappointment though, but I'm not going to go into details.
The last paper of the last day was the best. We were already anticipating the final minute of it before we were dismissed :3 Best feeling ever. Freedom to begin again :)




Anyways, I'm really enjoying life after SPM now:) Been hanging a lot with the group and waiting for chinese to be over so the other cages of my friends will be open to freedom! We've been jamming and recording covers as well as seeing each other nearly every day ahahah! I really love these people.



Till the next post! I have a amazing things in store for me:3 can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~