♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yes.
Don't say a thing.
Its been an extremely long time.
I feel bad I never keep my promises when i say i'll try to blog more often.

Here goes.
The past few months have been amazing.
On December 27th 2013, we had LAST FRIDAY NIGHT. Its our prom. There's a long ass history behind it, maybe I'll blog about it soon. Anyways, that night was a blast. I really thank God for everything. Everything went better than expected, the lighting was fabulous. Slow dancing was amazing. Memories were made :)
The countdown at DPC was amazing too! Partied with the juniors as well :)
Chinese New Year just passed too. It was cool, since i didn't have red clothing (not even a red top) , i rehighlighted my hair red ;) Unfortunately being Asian, the color won't stay long unless you bleach your hair. So yeah.

I'll blog more meaningful posts next time.
Yes. You may shake your head at my ridiculousness and laugh.

Till the next post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~