♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, June 7, 2010

Exam over -> Holidays starting

Omg! Sorry blogggieeee~ I know i neglected u..ma bad....

Nth much happened... Exam is over... its pretty tough for this round... Holidays started 3 days ago...so wonderful..I started my Saturday with a trip to 1U with  strawberry waffles for tea time (fats)... Then end up falling sick at night...sad rite...but the next day i'm okay...lols...so fast recover..lols..seriouslyy..i'm okayy...Grandpa came down yesterday to jaga us while my parents going for holiday.. =))

So this holiday..i have lots of aims... 
1) going out
2) improve my drawing
3) take care of my voice
4) watch and understand GLEE season 1 (the DVD box set)
5) improve my piano
6) exercise 
I think got a few more...
So if anyone wanna go out or anythin..tell me..xD see yas!!! <3

2 weeks holiday....~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~