♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, June 11, 2010

~.~

Hey so its a week after the school holiday started!
Any plans? I know i'm stuck in the house....
I just posted some pictures on facebook yesterday..just for fun..U have to understand i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BORED!!! If anyone wanna come over..Sure!!! =)))

So yea.. i've been on facebook lately..and msn...my nails are getting longer and longer..so i had to paint the "instant strength" transparent nail polish to prevent it from breaking.. so i stuck on some nail stickers..>.< (on FB)

Now, i notice how much i miss my friends...how much i miss LOL-ing with them..trust me..that happens ALOT! =D
When school reopens i get to see them again..and i'll get the results..I've been under so much stress for that 2 weeks..i gain eyebags ans tired-ness...

Kaykay..I gtg..if anyone wanna come over...let me know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~