♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weird Tuesday, Sad Thursday

The title explains it all..
I had a really, really, Reeeallyyy weird Tuesday, and a kinda sad Thursday..

Tuesday: After recess, Cikgu Sabtiah and Che Mazna ask me to go do announcement..I like that job, other than the part where i have to talk to fierce teachers... So Cai Yan wanna come, so we both went and do... Reached 2K, Cikgu Azman is inside, and i was like:" Ur turn... i dun wanna go in!!!" So Cai Yan was like =.O" n when in.. its not coz i'm scared of the teacher, its coz i don't feel comfortable in 2K... >.<
Then when we go to the final class on our list -> 2H, It was Cikgu Ashykin... I didn't wanna go in coz i know i'll LOL...i know de liao..but at the end, Cai Yan didn't wanna go in, so i terpaksa go in lor..
I talk to her then the jokes started floating into my mind..thanks to my friends, i was trying sooo hard not to laugh... Then hor..instead of reading "pelajar", i read "pekerja" then i ki siao..LOL there.. Then i ask her to read, but she threaten to rotan me if i don't read T.T... Okay lor..I just read, after reading 2 words..the King KonG joke suddenly came into my mind..then i looked at her...then i LMAO there..I looked sooooo stupid..then at the end rush to the door there and sit at the side and LOL-ed so much!!! Teacher was like WTF? THe whole 2H was staring at me..so embarassing... Then Kevin kena punish..sit on floor..do work.,sure he thinks i'm stupid...or crazyy..no nid to say oso know liao lar...
I throw the paper to cai yan ask her to read..she was like :"Ei, wads wrong with u?" after we went out..I was still laughing until i went to the Bengkel Kayu..Then oni i realised how stupid i was and how idiotic i looked...
I know laughing is good for health.. but i LOL-ed at the wrong time! and really wrong place!!! ='(
haizzz....

Sad Thursday is coz i flared up in front of the guys..I've been under a load of crap, and all they can do is just want this want that, do this do that, they never care abt anything!!! after I flare up, ah han angry..no my fault!! maybe it is, i insulted his lover...saying she's blind for falling for him! I was kinda kidding and kinda not.

Then today, thanks to the lack of sleep, i can't d..my mood is so down and i can't pull the high note at Seni Budaya. Hate it...i can de, i usually can, but today no mood so cannot..Hate it hate it!!!!

See hor..i learned sumthing. I have to control my laughing...its so bad...i can't control it at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~