♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, November 27, 2010

:)))

Hey :)))
Soo... since i won't be going anywhere this holidays. I'm learning an extra language. Yep. Its an intensive course. Really intensive. Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm for 5 weeks. No. I am not insane. xP

I'll be camwhoring alot too, thanks to some awesome people who spread this "disease" to me. Thanks <3
Its like a drug, very very very addictive xD

I'm focusing on my Full-Time but i'm getting a Part-time every once in awhile. XD

I have no idea what else to blog about.. Well, till the next time :D

# P/S    I really miss my friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~