♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Confessions of 2010

Confessions of 2010 i have to make:
1) I haven't been going to school these few days. xD
2) "Inside an angel, there is always a devil". For me, it has been like this for a very long time. ;)
3) I have not fallen in love this year. Reason? Well, the guys in this school.. are all kinda.. not my type. >.<
4) I have loved LOL-ing like siao with my friends :D
5) I like the new friends i have made x)
6) I still am not using make-up. It's damn uncomfortable. ._.
7) Werewolf <3
8) I've been reading alot, i am not a nerd -.-
9) I sealed my heart so nothing can hurt me, to all those haters out there, don't even bother trying. ;)
10) I miss my childhood days.. Some of you know why.. some of you don't..

Sup? Yes la.. the above is my Confessions of 2010.. If you want the extended version, go check my older blog :)
My drums is improving, so is my piano and guitar.. :D  Mum's back and resting. Good to have you back, Mum <3
Next year, i'll be form 3.. 15 years old.. Wow! :)
Till the next post, toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~