♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Title~

Hey :DDD
I had fun yesterday(Wednesday) but it was really exhausting.. Seriously... It was the Pendaftaran for the next year Form 1s. Initially, i was supposed to sell stuff at the kooperasi, but then, i got really busy >.<

- Me, Mel, Cai Yan and a few Form 1s skipped perhimpunan to set up at the kooperasi.
-After Teacher Chang Cheng saw me, she asked me to go collect 2C marks from a few teachers.
-When i found the BM teacher, Pn Hasima, she asked me to fill for her.
-Then, Cik Asyikin asked me to help her fill in for 2H.
-After that, Pn Rani ask me if i have time to help her key in stuff. I was tied up. She finished it, sorry ya teac.. >.<
-Then, Pn Zuhairina asked me to tolong her calculate the 2D PK exam with a calculator.
-When i went down, Pn Haslida called me to take 2 chairs.
-Then i took a 2 minute break at the Kooperasi room.
-Pn Haslida sent me to take 2 more chairs again.
-After me and Pei Yii welcome everybody to SMK BRP and asked them to buy stuff from the kooperasi in an insane voice, we were called in to ganti 2 pengawas-es to hold the counter's number up.
-Then I went for an honeydew ice break, then at 5pm. We hung out at the padang where the guys were playing futsel :D
-Good thing is i learned how to climb the slope. Bad news is i had trouble climbing down. LOL

# Oh yea! And i got to know that guy from 2G. He is reaallyyyy nice :)))

Today i skipped school. LOL! Then i walked out to meet Cai Yan to take my papers :) I enjoyed my day xD

Toodles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~