♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, April 23, 2012

Again, i have to blog this way :X
Since exams are coming in a few weeks, i've been studying most afternoons :) LOL, hard to believe eyh?


12th April, Thursday
This was an epic day. Since Puan Salma wasn't able to teach us bio that day, we gathered around Haz's place. Like.. so many of us. We talked and chatted and had fun :)
The topic of that day was childhood movies and tv series :)
YESH, I USED TO WATCH LIKE TONS OF IT :D
We all watched and liked nearly the same show. LOLL. There was Roly Poly Ollie, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, House of Mouse, PB and J Otter, Bananas in Pajamas ;D
Then That's so Raven, Kim Possible, Totally Spies! :D Like, tons and tons of shows :D
Oh yeah, but the epic one was Teen Titans :D
Remember the song? T-E-E-N-T-I-T-A-N-S TEEN TITANS, LET'S GO~
LOL, good memories :D
We all watched the show. My favorite was and is Raven :3
LOL, we started singing the theme song of Teen Titans and discussing the episodes. LOL, back to being a kid again :)
Teen Titans!:D
That's so Raven! :D
Totally Spies! :D

Kim Possible :D



13th April, Friday
You know that weird habit i have of eating candy when i'm bored in class? Yeahh, this morning, i put a  few strawberry fruit plus into my pocket. I didn't know when i took it, it melted dy.
When i opened it in Maths class. Xuan and I looked at the sticky thing in the wrapper and started LOL-ing. I was LOL-ing while I ate it, Xuaann was LOL-ing at my stupidity :P


15th April, Sunday
Mum and Dad's reaffirmation of vows was amazing :)
Just amazing :D
Dad's vow was like so sweet and touched like so many people. The women were like :') and the men were like showing their man-ly-ness by not shedding tears. LOL.
I blogged about this in the other blog and it was like.. seriously long :D
Tons of pictures too :D
Thank you everyone for coming :)


17th April, Tuesday
Since we have like lisan-s and stuff, we have to prepare and memorize stuff. Sad right?
Anyways, Jerry did an amazing job on his part in the bm debate. The topic is "Aisyah punca kematian Mama, bukan Papa" or something. It's pretty cool :)
Jerry was hilarious :D He was like"Adakah Aisyah -something about holding a gun- kepada kepala Papa?!" With that, everyone was laughing so hard. Including me obviously ;D
Yenn, Winnis, Yu Xin, Pei yii and Dian were awesome too :)
But it was Jerry that made me laugh the most :)
Cheers man :D


18th April, Wednesday
This was really a memorable day :)
Know how between the few of us, Xuan is the really quiet one? not to mention responsible and sensible one? Yeap.
So thing was, in the Chemistry lab, she act cool. Like not obviously, but she was acting cool. And guess what? The chair she was acting cool against fell over. I was laughing so much when that happened and Xuan was like =.O" "SHH, STOP LAUGHING -POKE ME-" Hilarious gileeeeeee! XD

In English class, one of the few classes i have so much fun in, i had to go up and explain the He Had Such Quiet Eyes poem. LOL.
Basically, to me the poem is about how a girl who fell for the kindness of a man, which was an act of course. She just saw the guy as a lonely, harmless and kind guy.
Then i explained it and how she didn't listen to her friends and had sex with the guy. Then he dumped her and the advice part goes like "make sure he's really nice. Like, sincerely nice. Then you won't always be on the losing end though you might lose your heart once or twice".
This poem was cool :)

Okay, then the last two periods BM. We were bored.
Then we played Gulp and Gasp. Okay, its actually a drama in our literature book. It's weird but funny.
I started playing with Xuan, it lasted like 25 minutes. I played Lord Septic and then Rose. Xuan played Crouch and the hero, Percy. It was freaking epic when we kept changing characters and voices. HILARIOUS :D There were like parts where Crouch and Percy had a conversation, that was when Xuan talked to herself and kept changing voices while I was laughing like mad :3
After that, i played with Cai Yan but the roles were reversed :)
After that, i hung out with Hazirah and her friends for awhile. We talked about One Direction :D <3
The super cute and talented British boyband :D <3
Here's how it went down ->>>
Me: Who's your favorite? :)
Haz: Niall. He's so cute and I love his accent! How about yours? :D
Me: Zayn. He's so haaaawwwwt and-
Haz: EWWW. Zayn?! Please lahh, he looks like the Pakistani selling carpets.

We looked at each other and started laughing XD
I'll do a post on One Direction when i have time :D
Zayn's so hawwwt :D Niall's so sweet :D Louis's so funny :D Liam's such an amazing singer :D Harry's smile and his hair! :D
One Direction :D <3 <3 <3



19th April, Thursday
It was an awesome day. Cai Yan didn't come, she had a tournament. I'm sure she did awesome :)

Maths was kinda fun only for us. Soo Yuen and I were talked about STUFF. Yeapp, those stuff :P
About the smootheness and roughness XD When Yam overheard us, he was like O.O
That epic moment weyh :P

Bio was the one of the few interesting periods. It was the 3 of us in a group. We played with abuden. Its actually Abudin. Or something, but i call it Abuden, egg white.
We mixed it with stuff and did a cool experiment.
The cool part about it was that Soo Yuen and I talked and she's actually not that bad anymore :)
She knows that we didn't like her last year.
I think we might get along :)

Oh yeahhh. The experiment failed, if you were wondering :X
LOLL, happens everytime.
I camwhore :D

While I study :P


20th April, Friday
The day was fine, i guess :)
Classes were okay. Cai Yan made it past Thursday so she's staying back to continue the tournament in Seremban. She's awesome at what she does :)
Sivik was awesome :) Teacher is like super sarcastic which makes it fun :D
And then BM. It's really an unforgettable one. The RK guys' lisan was amazing :D
They did a parody of our Papa novel. 2.O. LOLL.
Amazing gila :)
Dun He stuck two balls into his shirt like boobs to pretend to be Julia. But unfortunately, one was higher than the other.. you get the picture. LOLLL XD
Hari was funny as Aisyah :3 He screamed like a girl and clipped a rose pin on his hair. EPIC :D
YG was really good, like funny :3
Everyone was good lah :D
The guys and Asiah from ST2 came over, they cut bio class to see the skit :3
Haziq Kitty Cat sat near us. He's so cute, i'm serious :3
The twins izzat and Ifwat were there. They became last minute add ons to the skit. It was pure epic :)

11/10 stars ;D
At tuition :D

Supper from Big Apple :D


21st April, Saturday
Since i played for youth, i went earlier to practice :)
Thank God the previous night, Jeremy helped me and he literally saved my ass by giving me the chords when i couldn't find them. Thanks Jeremy :D

The drummer, Daryl is amazing with the drums :) He's like so talented and friendly. We said like 3 sentences to each other. Hazel was pretty cool, i smiled at her, that's about the only contact we made.
Yeah, i guess i'm pretty quiet at rlc. I guess i don't want any unwanted problem.
Moses, the new bass player is really awesome. As in we love the same brand.
CONVERSE FTW :D <3
His bass guitar has a converse logo there. He wore converse shoes, like me and we absolutely LOVE converse. I talked to him. He's really nice :)
My fingers hurt like crap after everything was over. LOL. Worth it though :D
I sat with John. He's really sweet :)
Had dinner at fresherman's with Aunty Sheryl. It was the 6 of us :) Kong's still staying with us. YAY :D
CONVERSE FTW :D



22nd April, Sunday
I told Pastor Sally i didn't want to do Praise Team anymore. Its a long story. I didn't enjoy it and now i'm free from it :D
I was on the gallery with Jonathen and Jeremy.
After that, we left before second service and went to eat brunch and mum and dad drop us at curve. Ryan and I went to popular to pick up books. Then i picked up some scrapbook paper and stuff :)
After that, we waited for mum and dad to pick us up. They had stuff to do.
So yeahhh. We reached home aroud 4:30pm. I finished up some work and rested.
Then we had dinner at the club with Aunty Sheryl :)
It was fun :D



23rd April, Monday
Today was great :D

Our Physics teacher didn't come, so free period! :D
I slept like 30 minutes. So yeahh XD
Jian Chuan traumatized me though and i can never look at him with a straight face anymore.
He did the lesbian or gay run-my-fingers-through-my-hair pose, or should i say poses. I was so traumatized!!! LOLLL.
He's hilarious lahh :)

Finally, in Sejarah, teacher was kind of late. And there was like 20 minutes left and she gave us free period :3
Thing was~ I went over to Zirah's place when I got bored memorizing the ming ju jing hua. LOL. Yesh, i speak and study chinese kay. Just not for SPM or in school. I have these awesome friends who come up and tell me:"OMG ACE! YOU SPEAK CHINESE?" :OOO 
Epic XD
So we talked about tons of stuff. Actually i brought up the theory that every woman has at least 1 awesome asset, boobs, legs or waist. Sanjeeve and Hazirah disagreed, somehow they made me disagree too. LOLL. The conversation was wrong enough, but when Ygandran joined us, my poor ears heard things i shouldn't have heard. 
But overall, i learnt alot. LOLL. 





Alright, Byeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~