♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who knew teachers were cool :P

Ya know, I noticed something.
Teachers are actually quite cool. They listen to Adele :3
This happened yesterday during English club.
We were talking about the debate for next year.
Miss Thusha said maybe we shouldn't take part next year. I was like :O

And I was like:"Teacher! Its okay, next time, we'll set fire to the rain ;)"
And she was like:"Swee Lin, please. You're not Adele."

With that, I was like LOLLOLLOL XD
She's epic lahh weyh :)
And after i ponteng-ed 30 minutes of English club all because I didn't want to play Scrabble, i went back up and chatted with Miss Thusha and Teacher Norita. Did you know, they actually watch Revenge? :D
The new episode series thing on 711. OMG Weyh, they are shooo cool :D
And we were talking about the hot guys there. LOLLL.
Okayy :3 I'm done crapping.

We had the rehearsal for the award thing on Saturday. It was cool :)
I made up my mind and I'm bringing my phone or camera to camwhore with my buddies on Saturday :D
Oh yeahh! Lost brother came to visit all of us :D
Mainly, he came back for the award thing too. He's getting the class position thingy.
He came back to see Lost Sister in law too :) AWWWHH :D -reunion music-
So.. since he was at school most of the day, he hung out outside our class. I took his iPhone to camwhore. LOLL. He loves strawberries and apples, just like me :3 omg we're really lost bros and sis.

The story was ->
When we were young, we went shopping with our "mum". Suddenly, we both got distracted. Lost bro went to the sushi shop. I went to the ice cream shop. That's how we got separated.
LOLLOLLOL XD  Epicness :)


Lost bro :D
 
Dian and Cai Yan XD

Life's been pretty good. I've been updating my other blog, alot. I couldn't update this one, if i do. Most of the paragraphs would be taken out. I really can't like.. blog so much here. You know why lah :l
So basically, I'm having tons of fun with my friends. Its like, somehow, something that isn't twisted gets twisted in the end :P
All I can say is that I always Live every moment, Laugh everyday and Love beyond words :)


I hung out with Su Lynn and Jonathen on the 6th April, Good Friday, i thought i was alone that night but they were like waiting for me too :) You know ILY guys right?  :)
SMILEE :D

I watched Wrath of the Titans with Kat, Joyce, my bro and Aunty Sheryl on the 7th April on Saturday :)
It was nice, but the first was better though. Oh yeahh, i changed my spectacles because it broke. LOL. I had to suffer two days with a retarded glasses kay. I transfered the glass to another frame which is exactly the same as the one i'm using. Epic gila XD

Oh, I got baptised immersion style on the 8th April, just recently on Easter :)

So today's a holiday. I don't know why but i get a day off so i ain't complaining :)
I studied ya know. Sejarah, Bio and Add Math. #Likeanerd 
So yeahh. I needa do the scrapbook for Sunday soon :)

So i gotta go, toodles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~