♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm losing everything I loved...

Omg...my life is so hard..I'm losing everything i ever loved....My friends... My privacy... My dignity...
Mostly gone by a stupid rumour!!!
I trusted him..I told him what happened...That my friends thought i liked the guy in 2K...So fake lar weyh!!! He just went on and told Xi Tian, Jih Yih, Cheen Foon...n mostly nearly everyone...
That guy in 2K hor..he's not my type...n he's a samseng....o
I was fed up today...Recess, Jih Yih asked me isit true..I was like WTF?! N i go find that guy...wanna hit him liao...Spreading a lie.... I was depressed...My friends nearly all can't be trusted...Can't believe it....I found that guy and wanted to hit him.... but....his frens were watching..so I didn't i just look at him n walk off...The whole after rehat classes i no mood...Vic tried to cheer me up as usual...thx Vic..... =') Cheng Han, Kai Yang and Gana oso worried when i walk in the class...like kena thunderstorm... They talked to me...At least...I know got ppl i can count on...Yin Ling oso cheered me up....Thx.. =)
I just can't believe it...I can't believe that guy will do this to me...I trusted him n told him my problem...n i said the problem was a rumour..n he still go spread..Go tell Xi Tian summore...

I know you guys think I'm overreacting n shudn't try to explain so much...But i just can't believe it...Saying I like the 2K guy...How Can?!
Do i even have frens that I can trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~