♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Steady...

Hey Bloggie~!!! Nth much is up...
Mum sign me outta school on Friday at recess..thank god... i don't have to go for art class...I had a family dinner thingyy... Luckily i don't have to wear a dress.. =.=
Today, i wanted to go to school to see my friends sing..but cannot...I had to go for music class...drums and guitar...then go see brother take grading... Then dinner...
I will always support my friends no matter what they do.. I know they will do their best..^.^

To my friends who took part in the singing contest..I know u guys rocked hard!!! Sorry i wasn't there to scream for you guys..I know i'm the noisiest!! xD

*Not going to school replacement today made me miss my friends and "someone"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~