♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bad memory...

Heyy~! I'm back.. my bad.. i totally forgot about this blog.. Bad memory.....
i was updating the 1st one the other day... hehee...
So.. nth much happen.. except for the suicide-ing thing in my school... got ppl :"JUMP JUMP JUMP!" in a way... its cool, funny n bad... =X...

I found out i have a bad temper.. but i'm so thankful for my frens who are always there to cool me down.. =)

I'm starting to hate Seni class.. coz of the perveted teacher... =.O... his mentality is so awful!!! Bleh....

I'll update on the first blog more... so c ya...

P/S: i changed my blog template...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~