♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, April 19, 2010

Short post...

This is just a short post coz Nothing much happened except for me being for thankful to certain friends..
Today was usual... Moral class>>> Sobana kena za by the whole class n teacher..
Perhimpunan, 2C won the dunno wad cleanest class thing =.=
Yenn, Pei Yii and Jerry won the contests! Congrats! =D
So.. yea.. nth much...
Oh yea.. in Science Class, i was kinda pissed, somebody take my book and write i like this guy n that guy =.=
So awful.. then Vic saw it... kns... so fake lar weyh.. if write the truth then i won't complain or feel pissed...But this is a total lie... Say dunno wad i like Yam.. siao de... yam ar.. a fren to me oni... i won't go liking guys like him de...Say dunno wad i like Yuvendran... as a fren yea... but not more than that...

I trust Victor n Nicholas to not simply spread anythin...
N Vic, congrats man!!! =)
Sin Yee, thx for always being there n cheering me up ^^
P/S: If ya know me well, u won't believe the lame rumours u hear abt me...if ya want the truth.. ask me.. i'll tell u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~