♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Date postphone :DDD

:D
The retake of Beginner 2 is postphoned to this Wednesday because its more suitable :)
Yay! LOL. I seriously hope i pass lar...

Sometimes i think to myself:"I had a normal holiday. I could have relaxed and hang out with my friends, watch movies, sleep wake and wake up late. But no, i had to seriously go learn another language, and please ahh.. i'm joking in my chatbox. I'm not learning Hungrarian =.=

So..I miss my friends.. I really <3 them. They're always there for me :')
Hope to see them next year..  xD

Christmas is around the corner. I done my Christmas shopping, done the paper ribbons and small cards :)
Can't wait for Christmas.

# I could have said "All I want for Christmas is You", but now i don't have or need to. I don't have and don't want a "You". I guess that's a good thing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~