♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, December 24, 2010

Passed! :D

I passed I passed I passed!!! <3
Finally! Beginner 2 passed liao :))) There's the final one next week larh.. *fingers crossed*
But the day after that, yesterday, i fell sick. Cuz not enough of sleep :(
But i'm okay now. :)
Oh by the way, in the center ryte. In the Advance Class, there's this jerk who's like so friggin' ...Grrr... such a jerk and not to mention a total ass! Its like, when i'm by the stairs near the door, its so freaking obvious that i'm right there, and he just came and pushed the door into my face and laughed and walked away =.="
I was soo pissed. And he always does the "hand-through-the-hair" thing. Rawr! D=<
And last week, i was waiting for my friend outside the toilet, and i was texting on my cell. Then this jerk was like:"Who texts in the toilet?" I was like:"Apparently, me. Is there a problem huh?". He went:" Don't text larhh." Its not his freaking problem. His bladder wasn't even full.. He just stood in the corridor, that's all.
Then Wednesday, i got to the center early, no student was there yet. Unfortunately, he was in his classroom. So i sat down in my classroom and started studying and i put the earphones on. Then this idiot keep lingering outside. I got pissed cuz he kept looking in, and i was fed-up d. So i closed the door :D
 This world hor.. alot of funny funny people =.=

To close this post:

Its Christmas Eve :D
Oh yeaaa~
Tomorrow is Christmas <3 Yipeeee!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

Sweet dreams~ and have a silent night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~