♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Unexpected

Goodness! This is soooooooo unexpected, i'd never thought i'd be this busy this holiday =.=
Attending the language course, coming home and resting then studying at night. Its really tiring.
Not to mention i have an exam this Wednesday and another the following week.

In my free time, i play Harvest Moon on the wii and the PSP.. Hehee <3
I'm in love with it, I had many dreams about the whole thing :)

I miss my friends. I wonder if they miss me.

So, i'm curious on how Diana Seow's club is going. Maybe it closed down, Me and mel are on holiday. So yaaa :P

Although i'm busy, i still have time for camwhoring xD



Okay, i gotta go. Bye guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~