♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shut up & Back off

Well, today was the intermediate test and guess what? I failed =.= I have to retake it soon.

Perfect. Great. What a wonderful holiday. Not only i have to study hard and take 5 exams in a normal school year, but in this holiday, i have to take 5. From 3 exams to 5. Just perfect. What else could ruin my holiday now?
The worst thing is that I am in a horrible mood now. Yes, right now. IF i lash out at anyone, then note that i don't mean it. Don't worry, i'll try to control my temper.

so, I gotta go. Have to go more chinese tuition then dinner at my mum's friend's house. And maybe walk her dogs.


P/S : To my friends, thank you guys so much for cheering me up and cheering me on. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~