♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Epicness in school, as usual ;)

It's no surprise its everyday that i have fun in school :)
So many things happened :D
Laugh-worthy things lar, of course :D
But first, i wanna say well done to the participants of the Chinese Singing Contest!!! :D
You guys were awesome :)

#This happened yesterday, during the contest. I was sitting behind CaiYan, beside Pei Yii and everyone else in the dewan. Justin, Yam, Han, Kai Yang and the rest were sitting behind. Han came in with a box of chocolate milk. Then somehow, Justin snatched the box and started drinking. Then ryte~ Okay, i can't mention too much here. Later somebody will kill me :X You know who you are XD
Nvm nvm, i'll blog about it in the other bloggie.

#This ryte, happened today, in English class, teacher gave us like different literature answers done by our classmates. So we were like, discussing it and stuff. Then ryte, it was time to discuss Muhaimin, Asiah, Bisyarah, Hassan & Hussein's work. It was about a place in the novel "Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" that has happiness and unhappiness. In the 2nd paragraph, the way they wrote it is really amusing and funny :)
No offence guys, but we were were entertained by it :D
"... The people of London have a lot of unhappiness because Mr. Hyde has done a lot of crimes here and this place is full of happiness for him."
Once me and CaiYan read it, we looked at each other and started laughing :DDD
Thank youu Muhaimin, Asiah, Bisyarah, Hassan and Hussein, for putting humour into your work :)

#Okay, the 3rd one is at Seni class today :)
We were assigned by Puan Maisara, our really nice art teacher to do batik. So we have to "mencanting" a pattern on a paper. So ryte, i wanted to do freehand which was a mistake. I just went there and started drawing a paw. I wanted to draw my autograph :D Unfortunately, the candle liquid drop from the pencil thingy that contains candle liquid so freaking slow. I couldn't take it, so my paw looks cacat. I gave up and started doing a smiley face, the liquid come out lagi slower.
FUUYYOHHH I TELL YOU, I lost my patience!!!
As many of you know~ I ain't a patient person. So i started simply dropping the liquid on my paper all over the place and tilted the paper here and there. There are dots and spots and patterns of different shapes and sizes. LOL!!! :D
I call it "My Own Jackson Pollock"! :')
I never thought this day would come :'D
When teacher went:"Hey Swee Lin, you buat apa?" O.o
And i said:"Hey Cikgu! I dapat inspirasi daripada Jackson Pollock :D" and i made up a story about my life an how its connected to the patterns. LOLLOLLOL!!! :DDD
----------------------------
kay lar, i explain a lil'.
The small and medium dots represent how many times i smile :)
The really big splats represent how many times i get or upset :(
The ones going up represents my freedom :D
The ones going down represent everytime i flare up >:(
The one that looks like a road in the alphabet "A" represent how i walked, turning to a bad kid, then going back to become a good one :D
The twist in the top "A" represents the way i think XD

So when my friends ask what am i doing, i started telling them the story of my life, simply drawn on the paper. Okay, its just a joke, my life ain't on that paper :)

I am really not sure about the summary ^. I made it up in like, a minute. LOL :DDD
Okayy lar :D i gotta go.
Thanks for the memories <3
My Own Jackson Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~