♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, June 17, 2011

:O

Wow. It's been so freaking long since i've updated my blog. LOL. Uhh.. My bad >.<
Well, i'm going to do a quick update, just not as complete as my other blog. Pai seh arhh :)

1) The Teacher's Day & Baazar Kuih Traditional passed recently. I had so much fun :D

2) Exam's still the same. My parents don't pressure me :) They know i'll pressure myself.

3) Angry Birds became a hit since the game on Apple products :) Yes, i've gotten Angry Birds Fever. x)

4) I went to RLC's camp in Seremban in the past June Holidays 2011, 9-11 :)
I had the time of my life :) I wanna go again! I made so many friends, and laughed alot :) Plus, i learnt so much.

5) I'm so hooked on GLEEEEEEE <3 As usual lar :)

6) I wasn't aware that this is the month of June :O

7) Oh yea, i tio scratched by wires in school recently, yea it hurts! I had to take an injection called Tataenus, or Anus Injection called by Diana :P

8) 3B's awesome :) Got lepak group. They are so awesome. Well there's the combination of Pig-Dog. I freaking can't stand them =.= So yea..

Okay, i gotta go. Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~