♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Truth or Dare :)

Okay :)
Yesterday was EPIC :D
So as usual, i went to music class then mum drop me at Aunty Sheryl's house and i tumpang-ed her to go RLC :D
I went for VYS coz i thought i had to do the skit. Anyways, i was late, LOL! But in time for the message :)
Stayed up at that auditorium with the rest until 6:30pm then we went down. Eat cake :D
Then ryte, Monica, Matthias, Ken, Stephanie & I started playing truth or dare.
It started when Monica started playing with my iPod, so she clicked on the app then we started the craziness :D
Monica & Matthias kena until so teruk :) LOL! Okay, i ain't gonna post what they had to do here, they'll kill me ;) Stephanie didn't tio so bad :D
BUT
I owe them 10 sit-ups, Ken owes them 1 round walking around with a long piece of toilet roll hanging our of his pants :D LOLLOLLOL!!! :D Damn epic! We were LOL-ing our asses off :)
Good Memories :) Thank you, you guys :D <3
UNFORTUNATELY,
We laughed too much until we forgotten to camwhore :(
There's still one though, credits to Matthias :)
Me, Monica & Matthias :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~