♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, June 24, 2011

Just Another Week

Okay, so as usual, everything turned out great :)
Well, recently this week, many things happened in class between me, Cai Yan, Xuan, Pei and Seow.

Recently, Pei said "Kutis" instead of saying "Tikus". This made us LOL our asses off :D
I think she was freaking out about a rat then she went:"KUTIS!!! KUTISS!!! KUTISSS!!! :OOO"
This made me and Cai Yan LOL like siao :)
Thank you Pei :D

Okay, me, Seow, Muhaimin and Yuvendran started ejek-ing 3B's Chinken Magnet, Ismail about his raging hormones for her. And all Chinken Magnet does is blush and hide his face.
Gosh man, guys nowadays..

I found out that me and Pei have the same reaction to most things.
When we see a lizard on the ceiling, we scream and run away :)
When we talk about guys and if the storyline is sweet, we squeal and laugh :)
Our conclusion? Its because we are both Gemini :D LOL!

In Science Class on Tuesday, I learnt a valuble lesson.
Did you know? Graphs are actually very interesting and fun :D
LOL! It all started when me and Seow were bored. I had no idea what teacher was talking about. -.-
Okay, so ryte, we started doodling. Then we talked about Shovel a lil'. My hands started to get itchy, so i drew a graph and labelled it "Number of haters" & "number of days" or "Bytchy things she does".
And i drew a line lar, increasing slowly.
Then Seow was like:"HEY, wrong lar weih!" and she drew a line going up faster.
Then we both started laughing. After that ryte, we stared at the graph a while more then seow suddenly said:"NOOO!!! I GOT A BETTER IDEA!!!" :D she erased it and drew the line straight up and changed the numbers to infinity. OMG!!! IT WAS SO DAMN HILARIOUS!!!
As usual, we kept laughing :D
Cai Yan looked at us and gave us the O.- look and we showed it to her and she started LOL-ing too :D Then Sin Yee was like:"Eiii, what you guys laughing about." But we didn't show her.
We turned around and Xuan gave us the what's-so-funny-look and we showed it to her, she laughed then Xuan went:"Wrong lar!!!The line sure bao-zha dy!!!" We tried to change it over and over again and we kept laughing. Maa gawsh lar! :D
After we calmed down, we paused awhile, then teacher suddenly said:"Kelas, so its hairy and not hairy. Ada bulu dan tak ada bulu." OMG LAR WEIH, That made us explode again!!! We laughed until teacher looked at us and gave us the shhhh-look. :P

Okay, i've been blogging about my friends ryte. But now i'm going to blog about myself, and what i did.
On wednesday, art class, I finished the work so i wanted to sleep.
The table's quite comfortable actually :) LOL!
I was woken up by teacher. Wait, technically, she wanted to give me candy :D
So when i woke up...
Okay, i so do not want to blog about it. No face later. LOL!
Anyways, story cut short. I'll learn to sleep properly, not make a mess. :)
Cai Yan, you know what i mean :P

Alryte, i gotta go. I'll blog soon. Toodles~
Webcam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~