♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LOL, it's been awhile since i update my blog so yea.
I'm going to start by saying it's an awesome holiday <3

Today's the 21st as you can see. Meaning tmrw is 22nd.
YES, the PMR results are revealed tomorrow :D :O :l
LOL, while everyone else is worrying abt the results, i worry more whether I'll be able to wake up before 10. Haha! i know, it's epicly weird of me. But yea, i'm one of a kind ;D

Alright, everything's great.
- I straightened my hair
- Got tons of clothes
- Got a new phone :D Samsung wonder, it's not bad laaa :D
- New story books :3 Teehee, i'm not a nerd kay.
- Went to John Thomas's Drum workshop with my bro and Yenn a.k.a Duckie on 12th December :)
- Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks on 15th December :D
- Spent time watching movies and having fun :D
- Had a sleepover with Joy and we watched Bad teacher, it was freaking hilarious XD
- OHH, Had a piano recital in curve :D I played the mash up :D
- Chatime FINALLy opened at Curve 21st December :D
- ETC ETC :)

Yeap, Christmas is around the corner. This Sunday actually. It'll be an awesome weekend. Parties, dinners and everything till New Year's eve and New Year's day :D
PARTAYYYY HERE I COME <3 :DDD

Alright, imma stop blogging now. Can't wait to see you guys tmrw and get my results :D

Ciao amigos <3
Went to John Thomas's Drum Workshop on 12th Dec :)

New Phone :)

Tony Roma's Chic Tenderloins on 15th Dec before AlvinTC3

Awesome wedges at Bar Madrid :D <3

Giant Cookie <3 17th Dec, thanks to RLC :D

Ryan and Mum's cupcakes <3 :D

CHATIME CHATIME CHATIME <333

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~