♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Knock knock :D
Guess who?
Ace lar, obviously. LOL.

Alright, a quick one, life's been great. Memang lar XD
Last Wednesday.. I spent half the day putting up the Christmas tree with my brother and mum :D It was fun :D I'll post pictures :D

Then, Thursday night was fun :)
Mum had a dinner party at our house. Aunty Sheryl and Kat's family came :D
Dinner was good. After that, we just hung out. Katrina's a good family friend :)
We were checking out the website and screaming about May 2012 :D
All of us are excited :D Clubbing till 2:30am. 24/7 food. Shopping. Swimming, ice skating. Etc etc :D
I'll be camwhore-ing alot. TEEHEE :3
So yeap :)
We're going dress shopping soon. Yea, i know. I have to wear a dress. The horror.
What can i do? My mum is worried I become a lesbo. LOL. So yea, i wear it for her fear to subside.
Then it's back to jeans and sneakers. ROFL but seriously.

Friday was okay :) The usual lar :D
Hung out with Joy N.pants. LOL.

Saturday was fun, i guess! :) Went for music class, then groceries, lunch and a short christmas shopping. Didn't get much but i finished more than half of my Christmas shopping on Sunday after church :D
It was tiring, out the whole day so yea.
Tons of presents under the Christmas tree :3 TEEHEE.
Christmas party on Christmas eve and probably day too :D
It's an amazing holiday :D

Yesterday, ah.. I woke up remembering a dream i had that night.
Alright, i'll blog about this in the next post :)
So yea, today's good. Going to play harvest moon later, or maybe scrapbooking :D

Toodles :) <3

P/s  I miss you guys, in a way :)
My brother playing with Santa! :) LOL


:)

I like this pretty angel :3

Appetizer from the caterer :)

A few of the dishes mum prepared :)

This is the laksa from the caterer :) i think..

The.. uhh.. black sauce pork thing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~