♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

That Epic Dream :)

Alright :)
I woke up with an Epic dream yesterday :D
It was downright epic :D

In my dream, school was connected with a shopping mall, The Curve i think.
Somehow, there's some activities that school wants to carry out.
Being the bad-ass. I ponteng-ed it and hid in a shop, Calvin Klein. LOL.
The lady behind the counter was so nice and let me hide behind the counter.
Teacher came in and i cabut. LOL! I went back to school beside the mall.
OMG i knw, it's weird but it's my dream, so yea XD
Then alot of groups were around the compound, so i went to the back of the field where the canopy was.
I hide behind there by the wall and saw my friends hiding too. There were lots of people but i only saw-saw and talked to Winnis, Xuan, Yam, Justin and Kai Yang. That was so weird. But still, lol :D
Okay okay, then a huge wind or a hurricane, i'm not sure.. it started blowing. Then the whole canopy flew off. And we were like O.O"
After that, teacher started running towards us and everyone cabut! LOL. Everyone except for the 6 of us. LOL, i guess we thought we were smart asses to try and hide quietly by the tree.
Unfortunately, the tree was blown off. LOLL right? And the teacher came and spotted us.
-BUSTED!-
..
...
....
..
.
And i woke up.
LOL!!!
So yea! XD

One more thing~

-Did you know when people appear in your dreams, it's because they want to see you?
RT #peoplewhosaidthis.

Is it true? :D
You guys wanted to see me? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~