♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Near End of 2011 :)

Alright, i'm going to blog in the usual style :)

Thursday, 22nd December 2011 ->
OMG The day has arrived.
YES, The PMR results are out.
I was so worried i couldn't wake up on time. But i did :)
So i decided to wear the uniform LIKEANERD.
But i added something in. My Converse and i went to school LIKEABOSS.
Okay, the truth is.. SIGH. I didn't wash my school shoes. Therefore i can't wear any of em'.
I threw 2 away and forgot to wash the third one. So yea =.=
But still. LIKEABOSS I went to school in my converse. LOLLL XD

Unfortunately, they delayed it. My friends and I had to wait until 11am to collect it.
When I got the slip, I was like :"OMG Where's the B?!" lol, i was looking for the B first. But there wasn't. So it's Straight A's. No chinese :D I WAS LIKE:"OMG, THANKYOUGOD!!! <3"
OMG I was so happy, and i hugged Xuan and jumped up and down screaming with her. LOLL, Weird kan? :D But still, i-was-so-happy!
So yeaa.. I told my mum i got 5As and surprised her in the car at home. She was like so happy. LOL, epicness :D <3
The whole day went by happily. I was so happy :) Of course, the usual phone calls and present offers and "congrats!" happened :D Thanks for the wishes :D <3

Friday, 23rd December 2011->
As usual, the day was awesome :D
Hanging out at home and stuff :D
At night, we had a Christmas dinner party with Uncle Danny, Aunty Alice and Shaylee, it was seriously super fun :D

Saturday, 24th December 2011->
There wasn't any music lessons today but i went out with my parents to 1U and Curve anyways :D
Oh and i drank Chatime. It was a MISTAKE!
I'll never drink CHATIME ever EVER EVER AGAIN.
I vomited it out at night, along with my dinner. I'm sure it's the chatime, i'm the only one who had that.
I sat at the toilet bowl and threw everything up 5 times.
The chatime tasted the worst. It was like bitter and freaking disgusting. OMG and i could finally sleep.
What a way to spend Christmas Eve...

Sunday, 25th December 2011 ->
Merry Christmas!!! :D
Yeap, i was quite okay in the morning, just kinda queasy a little but okay. I didn't wake up to puke at night so i took it as a good sign :D
I went to church, had class then went off before 2nd service :)
We had brunch at the coffe shop then went to visit my relatives for 5 minutes then off to Curve
My bro got his monster Beats by Dr. Dre, white and he carried it. LOLL, and I didn't expect a charm bracelet from my parents :) I can add my own charms, that one i have to collect sendiri laaa :) AMEN.

At night, we went to Kat's for Christmas Party :) It's like a PotBless.
SO yeap, came back after 12am and opened presents :D
Wow, i loved everything i got. I hope they like it too. I hope the people i give presents to like it :)

Monday, 26th December 2011 (Today)->
Woots! :D
It's TODAY. Boxing day :)
So i'm resting at home. Woke up at 12pm, noon. My bro cooked the pasta and i poured bolognaise sauce over it for lunch :) We watched Grizzly Park. LOL.
So i'm finalizing the playlist for my Aunt's 60th birthday party :D

Alright, gotta go. TOODLES :D
US :) Me, Xuan and Seow :D

Yenn, Pei Yii and Winnis :D

My results :D THANK GOD. 


CANDYLICIOUS :D  at 1U.


My coffee :) i drank a few sips je.

At Coffe Bean with my bro :)

Christmas 2011 at Curve :D


Christmas at Kat's :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~