♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hair Problem...

Omg'sh! I'm so sorry for not blogging yesterday and the day before yesterday... coz rite... Monday I ate too much chocolate, chocolate frenzy! N fell not well on Tuesday and recovered on Tuesday night! N went out for check up n movie on Wednesday...
I slept the whole tuesday to catch up on some sleep... coz i had nightmares... abt Zombies taking over my hse... 3 times... in 6 hours.. i was scared although its just a dream... >.<


Wednesday, (yesterday) I went out with some frens... watch Alice in Wonderland... but in the morning, i went to clinic check up, got appointment with the doctor, so cannot go Pei Yii's party at MCD, sorry, i couldn't help it... maybe nxt time... if it was afternoon can lar, but.. haizz.. the check up... sorry >.<
I followed my dad back... n ate salad for dinner n go tuition...xD


Now hor.. i have a problem.. school starting soon.. my hair grown a bit.. and i dunnow how to tie it when i go back to school on Monday, i'm scared kena tangkap.. then i'm in trouble.. i'm not gonna let any teacher come near me, most of all my hair with a pair of scissors! they sooo don't even know how to cut! later cut like a mushroom hor.. i'm gonna sue them man! So how? This is a huge problem for me... My gameplan is to keep it longer then cut it of into another style, any advice?? PleaaaaaSSssssseeeeeee???????

Thxthx~C yass~~

Oh, and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PEI YII!!! Wheee!! Sorry, i didn't go on Wednesday, coz in the morning I had to rush off to the hospital for the check up then meet some ppl in Curve, oh eya.. i'm fine, thx.... so.. best wishes Pei Yii!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~