♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another random day.
Yeaap, totally random.

Okay, i was hoping to not have any classes.
And guess what? My wish came true.
We have a BM ceramah during my favorite classes :(
Next time i have to be lagi specific. LOL.

Okay okay, I tell ya, the BM ceramah was awful.
That's right. A-W-F-U-L.
I have never, in my 15 years of life sat through something so AWFUL and downright BORING.
I tell ya, that 2 hours was a horrible experience.
When the lady wanted to say "Slide show", she said "Slut" show.
 It wasn't me only, even Seow heard it and we both started to LOL our asses off!!! :P
Then she went on talking about videos in her laptop and her std4 son's laptop.
Obviously we all think dirty XD
Then went on with the bulu-bulu. LOL!

You know the expression "die of boredom"?
I never thought that's possible until i felt it just now.
I even took the risk to ponteng 15 minutes of it to go up to my class.
The 3A girls, Hazirah, Ameera, Q and the gang were in 3B for Agama class, but their teacher didn't come. So they were free and sitting around chatting :D
I lepak-ed with them awhile and we talked about < The Moment of Truth > LOL!!!
Then i went to 3A where we were suppose to have our Moral class.
Pn Shanti didn't give em' any work, so everyone was sitting around having fun.
SO FRIGGIN SAD THAT I HAD TO GO FOR THAT CERAMAH =.="
Teacher said she would love to let me stay but she's scared if they check, i'd get in trouble.
SIGH.

Oh and the Japanese girl? Every guy wants to learn Japanese now. LOL. Yes, i mean you Jian Chuan, Foong, Asyrul etc etc~ :P
And every guy swoons at the sight of her, damn funny weih!
Even Jason took her email add and stuff. LOLLOLLOL!!!

Okay, before i end this post, i wanna give a Birthday Shoutout to Fiona Kee :)
Happy Sweet 17 Fionaa :D
All the best and sorry i couldn't come to your party, i'll make it up to you :)
~ & ~
Happy Birthday Ismail!! :)
Sorry i didn't wish you in school today, i was busy whacking Muhaimin :P
I'll make it up to you too :) Happy Birthday again! :D

Alright, gotta go~
Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~