♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August holidays 2011 Update :)

Yeap, my holidays are fun ;D
I've been eating, sleeping, drinking, gaming, facebooking, having tuition, going to church, playdates and movies :D
I'm having too much fun ;D

Joy came and baked marshmellow cookies with me on Monday. Not to say it came out bad, but it was kinda hard. LOL!
Tuesday, Joy came with Rueben her brother to play :D
The boys played wrestling on the wii upstairs while Joy and I watch Tangled. :D
Hehee, never gets old ;)
Tak ajak Liz or Charmaine because well, it wasn't planned :/
Had fun though ;D
Today was well, fun. LOL :D

-Anyways, i remember this convo between me and my dad.

Me: Dad? Must i wear a dress?
Dad: It would be nice lar.
Me: SIGH. Okay.
Dad: Okay.
Me: Hey dad? can i wear converse with my dress?
Dad: SIGHH. It's like asking me to wear a suit with slippers
~ LOLLOLLOL ~
Love you too dad :D

Okay, so this holiday, i've been hooked on this game, again ;D
< Harvest Moon Animal Parade >
No i am not a freak. LOL! Its such an addictive game ;D
So yea.. School's starting next week, again. Hopefully my results are good :)
Anyways, enjoy the rest of the holiday :)

Oh yea! Did i forget to mention? Today's August 31st.
Malaysia's national day. Not that i'm not excited about it, just that i'm not going to be watching the fireworks :(
Oh wells, Merdeka :)

Harvest Moon Animal Parade :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~