♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's over.
Hell no, i'm not depressed :D
Trial exam's finally over :DDD
The raya holiday is next week :D 
WOOTSS <3
~~~
Alryte, i'm gonna start crapping about my day~ LOL.
So, today, those taking the Chinese and Tamil exams have to sit for their paper 2. 
So because i'm not taking the exam, i get 2 hours in the lab to study.
Hey! I did study okay ;D
And i know what you're thinking now :" Tipu lar you!"
Okay, i studied and chat-ed too :D
~~~
BUT, the real story is~ 
This morning in the canteen, me, Mel, Hui Li and Seowie plus Cai Yan were talking as usual. 
And ryte, Mel told us that yesterday she and her mum were talking about somebody's assets. 
Yes, the top assets. If you don't get it, all the better ;P
Okay, but if you do understand, i think i better stop writing here. I'll continue in the other blog before it gets too PG 18. LOL!
Still, Seow, nice job with the pillow joke XD
~~~
And~ All those jokes with Seow, Aida, Q and Muhaimin in the lab. Damn LOL weih :D 
Thanks you guys, for making me laugh so much :)
And thanks to Han, Yuvendran and Ismail :D

OH, and and~ 
the word -Climax-
Yam, Han, Kai Yang, Sing Yuen etc~ 
You'll know the code XD

~~~
Oh yea, I want to blog about this to preserve the memory.
Yesterday night, I went to kumon and i sat infront of Ting, my "tutor" or something. 
He's more of a kawan to me, so yea. And my bro and another student were standing by Ting too.
Then ryte, a 7 or 8 year old kid came up holding a ball. Let's call him "Kid".
Yes, a ball. As in those type of balls you can get from the vending machines.
Here's the convo --->>>

Kid:"This is my ball." (happily)
Me:"Wow." (no reaction)
Kid:"Want to see what's inside?" 
Me:"Must i? can you go do your work?" (sien)
Ting:"O.o"
Kid:"This is my ball! It's so pretty but it's hard to open.." (Trying to open the ball)
Me:"(Gives Ting the WTF face and started LOL-ing like siao XD) Yea, your ball is hard to open. LOL!!!"
Kid:"Nah! Pokemon card." (holding the card in our faces)
Ting:"i feel sorry for the card." 
Kid:"(puts cards into ball and holds out another ball) LOOK! i have 2 balls!"
Me + Ting + my Bro + the student :" OMG LOLLOLLOL!!!!"
Me:"Memang lar!"
Kid:" (squeezing the ball and he disappears)."

-After he was gone, we 4 started LOL-ing like gila again. LOL lar weih, not my fault! I was really really really innocent. The kid just made it sound so damn wrong! After 5 minutes, my bro came back and the convo continues --->>>

Bro:" Hey! He put and half threw his ball at my face!!! >:("
Me + Ting + Student:"LOLLOLLOL!!!!!!"
Kid: (comes back) " HEY! My ball can fly!!!" 
All of us continued laughing. Hey, not our fault okay ;D
Kid: (in chinese)"My head hurts :("
Ting:"Know why? It's cause you're squeezing your ball."*Explodes into laughter*

Okay, after that, i seriously beh tahan. I started LOL-ing and LMAO-ing XD
Yeap, then Ting had to go toilet coz he can't stand it. TROLOLLOLLOL!!! XD
YEAP! The younger they are, the more innocent their minds XD

~~~
Oh yea, i'm going to buka puasa with my 3B kawan-s at Pizza hut tonight :D
Can't wait :D
~~~

Alryte, i'm done~
So i wanna say Happy Raya and have fun!!! :D
Byes :D

Guess my days aren't wasted at all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~