♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Okay, so it's Wednesday :)
Yeshhhh, 1 more day till school's out for the Raya week :D
The trial exams are okay, i guess. Just kinda tricky and such.
Moral was so.. so.. so.. meaningless.
I mean, Moral is like.. Ughhhh -.-

 ~Honestly, Moral is what's inside you, not what written on a piece of paper~


They gave us 1 hour 30 minutes to finish it. Guess what? i finished it in like, 30 minutes.
I had a 1 hour nap :D 
Yes, i'm developing a really, really good relationship with my table ;D
Like that lar.. Today was Maths, i'm so worn out >.<
On the other hand~ I'm super glad i didn't have to take the Chinese papers :DDD
Alryte, so tomorrow's the last day of exam :D
Can't wait. Alryte, i gtg.

Chao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~