♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, August 12, 2011

Knock Knock :D
Hey guys! :D Hope everything's great.
Sorry i haven't been uploading, i got busy with revision and stuff.

-Wednesday-
All's good i guess :)
Oh yea, in Maths class, the teacher came in.
Not to say that she's awful or anything, but she's boring.
Downright boring.
So we were doodling and reading and stuff and Cai Yan told me that her sister went shopping and there was this place where someone was trying to advertise something.
And she told me:"Ace, ya know ryte, my sis told me the person advertising it said "Milo makes you stupid, so you should drink this"."
After hearing that, we both became speechless and automatically started laughing XD LOL!!!
And we were like, OMG we drank milo, does that mean we're stupid??? 
OMG, everyone in the world is drinking milo!!! Is everyone stupid?! 
LOLLOLLOL!!! We were LOL-ing XD

Then ryte, in Moral class, teacher decided to let us do our own revision.
I took out science to do, the reproduction chapter. Whuut? I'm revising what i'm not sure ;P
Then ryte, i saw this word "impotence" and i didn't know what it was.
So me and Pei Yii go ask teacher. Apparently, it was like, mostly men who are experiencing sterility in a way. LOL!!! Like, no feeling lar. XD And i went to show Yenn, Winnis and Seow :D
And slowly, we showed Winson, and we all laughed at it. HEY, we ain't dirty, we're just straight ;D
Then i turned around and show Yam, Kai Yang, Wei Yan and Han. Han was like dreaming or something though. Hahaa :) It was funny lar, when we all kept laughing for wrong reasons :)

-Thursday-
Okay :) Thursday was fun!
In the morning, before the form 4 and 5 ada spotcheck, we all had to queue up.
Xuan, Pei and Seow were behind me. Then suddenly, Seow started singing "Nobody" by the Wonder Girls, in cantonese. Then ryte, at the chorus, Pei put her finger at Seow's stomach and twist and turned it. It happened for 2 or 3 choruses and we were all speechless and LOL-ed like gila after noticing what Pei was doing. ROFLLL!!!! XD

My mom bought a spinning pen for me. Purple, blue, pink and black with skulls on it :D
I brought it to school and spinned it, kept spinning it on and on. My bro could spin like a pro.
I was just spinning for fun, amateur lar XD I spinned it for like 3 hours and my fingers hurt. I dropped it for like 30++ times XD LOL!!! Oh yea, they banned spinning pens in school. Honestly, the rules are getting more and more silly -.-

~Oh yea, i would love to apologize to Pei, Cai Yan, Han and Ismail.
1) Pei, i am shooo sorry i hit you with the pen a twice on accident. LOL, my bad XD
2) Cai Yan, sorry that you had to sit beside an orang gila who keeps spinning the pen throughout the day. My bad, sorry :D
3) Han, i am super sorry i spin the pen until it tio you in the cheek. Sorry >.<
4) Ismail, man, i'm shoo sorry i hit you twice with the pen. Wait, i didn't hit hit you. It flew out of my hand and hit you in the leg and hand. My bad. LOL. xD

P/S i know i'm forgiven. I didn't mean it anyways~ :D


In English class, Teacher Norita came in, as usual.
So we were discussing some work when she suddenly said:"The five girls behind there could write another story." Okay, i was zoning out. So when she said "five girls", I heard "farters". HAHAHA!!!
Then Cai Yan, Seow, Xuan and Pei heard all different things, that made us LOL like siao lar XDDD

Okay okay, here's the hilarious part where Cai Yan, Seow, Xuan and Pei are dying to read.
We had to do the PMR exercises, for the comprehension.
Then ryte, we flipped through a page where its advertising a place to rent.
Title -> "Looking for a place to rent?" with 5 questions below for us to answer.
There's a certain part in a paragraph i remember:

Noise : How sound proof is the place? How close are the neighbours?

OMG I TELL YOU!!! WE ALL STARTED LOL-ING LIKE CRAZYYY :DDD

Then number 25:
25) When you're looking for a house, you need to look for all aspects except
b. whether it has a bedroom big enough for your needs.

Then number 27:
27) Why should not a living room be close to a bedroom?
c. noise from the living room might filter to the bedroom.
d. people in the living room might enter the bedroom.

OMGOMGOMG WEIHH!!! I TELL YOU WE WERE LAUGHING SO FRIGGIN HARD!!!
That's ryte, Cai Yan, Seow, Xuan, Pei & Me. HAHAHA!!! XDDD
We were saying if PMR seriously publish this type of questions, we would all start laughing and probably get kicked out of the hall. LOLLOLLOL!!! XD

#We aren't dirty, we're just straight :D

-Today- 
Today's okay.
We had to watch a video about a man talking about his life and 弟子规 or something because the Muslim students have their ceramah. Pn See chaperoned us.
She is so amazing.
No, i'm not saying anything bad. I'm just stating.
I had to sit there for 1 hour 10 minutes ++. I didn't pay attention so i was bored, LOL!!!
Like that lar.. then had kelas tambahan BM after school:)

Okay, its 12:26am.
I gotta go, i'm sleepy.
Nights :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~