♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, October 16, 2011

8 lil' things after PMR 2011 :)

Heyy!!! :D
Alright Alright~
Now, everything's awesome :)
It wasn't that awesome before but now it's all good.

~I'll be staying in SMK BRP until I graduate most likely.
Yes, you guys get to put up with me for the next few years. Yay! :)
LOLLL, okay, but seriously? if i had to leave, i'm going to miss you guys.


~Next, i don't understand when people say that there's nothing to do after PMR.
I can think of so many things to do. LOL-ism :)
I'm like having a blast man.


~Third, there's this one guy who confuses me. Don't worry, tak sama sekolah.
Look man, don't try to out-cocky me. It's cute for awhile and it gets old.
Don't underestimate me. Just because i'm a girl, it doesn't mean i'm your typical average girl.
LOL, i admit you still amuse me :)


~Fourth, today -16/10/11- is such a great day where everything falls into place :)
Seriously, all the problems are solved and such.


~I painted my nails blue :3 LOL.


~I officially started my unofficial holidays :D


~I'll be learning to bake alot and cook. Hopefully i don't burn anything down.


~I had a taste of life of a bad ass on 14/10/11 :) Love you guys for tasting it with me :D

Okay, i'm going to stop talking a lil'. LOL.
So i gotta go. Gonna update the other blog :)
Toodles~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~