♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Middle of PMR 2011

Alright Alright :D
PMR's so far okay :)
I sit by the door so it's like a nice breeze. LOL.
So Tuesday I had BM.
Wednesday I had English and Geography. I went home and went back for Geo at 2:30pm.
Today I had Science and Sejarah. I came back for Sej at 2:30pm.

OMG, the first time i went in the classroom for the first paper. My heart was racing >.<
WOW, i was so freaked out. Then i calmed down and was normal for other papers :D
Every time after exam, Cai Yan, Xuan, Pei, Seow and I will check the answers and scream and freak out if we get it right or wrong. LOL. Epicness :D

I wanted to sleep every time i go home but i have this weird fear that i'll oversleep. LOL!
So i have to wait for my final papers on Monday :DDD
And then it's OVER :DDD
I mean my friends have to sit for the Chinese exam on Tuesday but i don't have to~ A_A

Alright, i gotta go :)
I'll blog about the mohon restu thingy next time:)
Byebyee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~