♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Beginning of My Unofficial Holidays :D

Yeaaaap, title says it all ;D
I'm staying at home and ain't moving my ass near school ;D
I absolutely loveeee the feeling of not studying because I don't have to and the other forms have to for their Finals. Good luck guys, don't feel bad ;D
Okay, i'll stop rubbing it in :P

I'm waiting for my dear sis, J-Joy to hurry up with her test. She'll do well, i know :')
Know why? She's a nerd. Unlike her sis ;P
Kidding, Joy. Go study, you shouldn't be online now :P Go Ace the test weih ;D
We'll hang out after your test, there's awesome things i need to tell you :D

I've painted my nails blood red :)
For my buddies Mel and Lily and~
For Halloween tomorrow :3
Teeheee~ IF ONLY WE HAD HALLOWEEN!!!
Alright, i'm super hyper. Hahaa!!!

Okay, so life's normal, other than the fact i'm staying at home and chilling and such.
Movies :) Food :) Sleeping :) Laptop :) Movies :) Sleeping :) Drinks :) Shopping! :D Games :) Games :) Games :) FOOD :D Planning :) Rocking out ;D Loving LIFE 101%
 LOL, so the list goes on and on ;D
You get the point.

So i'm learning to bake :)
HEY, don't laugh. I mean it. The brownies were nice okay :P
No, everybody was fine. Nobody lao-sai-ed. LOLL!!! Read your mind eh? #Chehhhh

Okay, i'm going to zip it now. LOL, i'm seriously hyper now ;D
Ignore my rambling if you have other things to do :)

Oh yeah! I did like tons of shopping. Yea lar, for CNY 2012 :D <3 <3 <3
LOLLL!!! I'm thinking ahead ;D
So.. bought like 4 jackets in a week. 2 reversible :) One side fleece and the other fur A.A <3
Love it :) Yes, shopaholic alert <3 ;D

Next, uhh.. uhhh.. umm...
Oh, i went to Sungei Way on the Thursday that just passed. Initially, we were supposed to go Bangkok but trip postphoned until everything's okay :l
Back to the story, Sungei Way was wow.
Total birthplace of lala-ness, it was amazing there though. Serious.
The girls had huge lenses in their eyes. So damn prettyyy weih :3
It reminded me of a horror movie where the pontianak appeared on the tree. It was amazing, seriously.
HAHA, i'm not lying. I think.

So yea, all's good lar. Alright, i gotta go :)
Toodles~

Blood Red ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~