♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Monday, October 10, 2011

The End of PMR 2011

Hell Yes.
Hell Yes.
HELL YES!!!
OMG OMG OMG :DDD
PMR'S OVERRRRR!!!
I'm like so psyched!!!
I've been like waiting for this day since form 1. LOL, i'm weird, i know :)

Okay, PMR was like okay :)
Epicness lar :)
Since now the journey for this year is kinda half over, i can relax :D
i AM gonna relax :D
I'm going to focus more on my music too :)
As ya know, i sangat sangat loveeeee music :D
All right, i gotta go. Movie time :D
Ciao amigos :D
The PMR candidate :)














Dear PMR invigilators,
Please stop your obsessive and intensive staring at me.
Honestly, it isn't comfortable to do the papers with an eagle hovering around us. Not everybody wants to cheat. Yes, honest and good students exist.
With Love,
Ace :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~