♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, October 30, 2011

That one terrible day i had to go to School. After PMR D:

Rawrrrr~ :D
Heyyy, yeap. Title says half of what I want to say.
School's still on, but in my world it's not~
Come on lar, if I go to school i'll suffer like last Thursday, it was hell.

First up, they had a Cooking Contest. Alright, remember KH?
I actually remembered what i learnt for PMR.
Masakan is something to do with using "haba kering" and "haba lembap".
The contest held in school. At the perhimpunan grounds, was a "Sandwich Making Contest to me."
They called it Cooking contest.
Where the pots at? Where the pans at? Where the fire at?
Seriously okay? It was boring and it was killing me.
Seow, Xuan, Pei, Mel, Hui Li, Kei and I were like, urghhh.. see there ain't a word to describe it.
I went to sit with Han for a while, the rest of em' missing. LOLs. Should have skipped lar weih.
But i was like, so rajin just to hantar surat.
That's not the end, the day continued with us stuck in the dewan to watch a cupcake decorating video and a contest. When the video played, there was one where the woman's cleavage was in view, the guys started screaming and hooting. I can imagine them going hard.

~Dudes, it's just a freaking cleavage, what the hell is your problem? You guys are so pervy. If you guys go so insane just looking at a cleavage when you're supposed to be looking at the cupcake, i wonder what will happen if you see the boobs instead. Jeeez! Grow up weih! Half the people in the world has boobs okay? The female population, even the apes and gorillas and monkeys have boobs. Get over it.

So that was the day. Boring ryte? Oh yea, Seow got called up to say a few things about what she learnt. LOLLL! She and Xuan went all Seow-zilla and Xuan-zilla when the guy at the computer stopped the song Mr. Simple. I was there, I was so scared i'll get trampled, seriously. LOLL!!!
And we played Truth or Dare and talked to kill time :)

Love you guys :D
I hope we have good times ahead of us :D
More memories to come :D

:) 

2 comments:

  1. haha... you had a "great" day at school.. just stop going to school till the day our PMR result come out.. so you no need to suffer like that.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! XD Yea lar, i'm not going anymore until that day :D
    You too right?

    ReplyDelete

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~