♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Sunday, November 27, 2011

There's nothing wrong being Chinese. I know that:)

I wonder how that someone dares to be rude and totally racist to my face can act like she's friends with me. Look "woman" -if you are one, or even a human, last I checked, humans have brains and a soul-, i'm not to be messed with. The only thing that saved you that day was the fact that i sympathized with you. You're psychotic and sick. Although it happened for a few months, i don't forgive you but i'm not holding a grudge against you. So grow up, and stop trying to suck up to me or my friends, they hate what you did to me because you freaking insulted the entire Chinese race so just stay away from my airzone, got it? KTHNXBYE :)

-Okay, i couldn't help it. I saw that wannabe on facebook. I can't stand her. She was totally racist and typically, a female doggy to me that day. There's nothing wrong being Chinese. I didn't insult her race and i don't expect her to start insulting mine. And the thing is, i don't even know her that well. I didn't say anything, it wouldn't help anyway. Besides, i don't want her parents to come down all the way to school and complain right?


P/S : Muhaimin if you're reading this. It's not you and it's nobody from our class, don't worry. I know how paranoid you get. LOL. Enjoy your holidays and i'll see ya next year!

Alryte, just a quick update, everything's good. Seriously, i'm enjoying life :D
TOODLES~

So true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~