♥We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments♥

Friday, March 12, 2010

Another random day.. filled with FUN!

Today is a Friday => last day of school until 1 week holiday!
I bet the teacher's are happy to take a break from seeing us all...
English class... normal la... my english drop a lil'...
Sejarah so random... i was chatting with Yin Ling until Cikgu Azman called me to take the exam paper...
I saw my marks that time... kinda unbelievable.. n abit happy... but more pressured.. 
Coz Kai Yang say i "chuan" him... haha! Sorry everyone! >.<
Rehat hor... dunno which big mouth tell everyone abt the marks.. then i really pai seh when they ask me..
Please lar u guys... 2A class got more better.... i'm just lucky this time... n this round doesn't really count...
BM was okayy... i got 75% for my BM... my tuition teacher won't scold me! that's all i care... okay lar.. a bit lar.. 
Seni that time hor... OMG! The teacher is soo... sooo...fine.. he luvs to think "wai"...
The sentence on top is actually in case the teacher sees... sorry ya guys... i'm just worried some idiot tell the him.. n i kena in trouble... 

Oh yea.. news flash.. This morning.. i bang my hand into the steel dish in my kitchen... now my hand seriously bengkak...T.T
Go school tat time.. me n Bor Yuan had to go through the gates at the purple guard hse after my mum drop us there...I hurt my hand at the rusted gates... hurts like hell.. Bor Yuan so happy summore.. siao de! I put my bag then Mei Kei, Winnis, Zhi Xin n Khai Wen take me up put medicine.. its like got sumthing burning me... so painfull.. so hot... n like... heavy, like i can't feel my hand... At the end, Pn.Margaret pass me the medicine to put... Thank you so much! The medicine hurts worst... although the cut not so bad.. its long n deep... so it was still bleeding... T.T n not to mention it was rusted! its smelt like rust too....>.<

Okayy.. i'm gonna stop bloggin now...
P/S: Mei Kei, Winnis, Zhi Xin and Khai Wen... Thank you soo very much for helping me just now..u guys rock! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I will do anything to keep your heart safe. Even if it means mine has to stop to let that happen."
~James Stark~
~House of Night Novel, Tempted~